Domain Registration Agreement
Last Revised: January 17 2018
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Domain Name Registration Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between AsiaRegister, Inc., a Delaware Corporation ("AsiaRegister"), as the registrar, or acting as reseller for the registrar and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of AsiaRegister's Domain Name Registration services (the "Domain Name Registration Services" or the "Services"). The terms "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to AsiaRegister. The terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, which incorporates by reference each of (i) all agreements, guidelines, policies, practices, procedures, registration requirements or operational standards of the top-level domain ("TLD") in which you register any domain (“Registry Policies”), and (ii) any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on the Domain Name Registration Services landing page of the AsiaRegister website (this “Site”).
You acknowledge and agree that (i) AsiaRegister, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site, and (ii) your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services found at this Site. In addition, AsiaRegister may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your account (“Account”) information, including your email address, current. AsiaRegister assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate or out-of-date email address. AsiaRegister is an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") accredited registrar. You acknowledge and agree that as an ICANN-accredited registrar, AsiaRegister is bound by an agreement with ICANN. You acknowledge and agree that AsiaRegister may modify this Agreement in order to comply with its agreement with ICANN, as well as any other terms and conditions set forth by (i) ICANN and/or (ii) the registry applicable to the TLD or country code top level domain ("ccTLD") in question. As used herein, the terms "registry", "Registry", "registry operator" or "Registry Operator" shall refer to the registry applicable to the TLD or ccTLD in question. To identify the sponsoring registrar, click here.
- Our Services
- AsiaRegister accepts (in its sole discretion) your domain registration application;
- AsiaRegister receives payment of the registration, renewal and reinstatement fees, as applicable; and
- AsiaRegister delivers the domain registration information you provide to the registry administrator for the applicable TLDs and the Registry Administrator puts into effect your domain registration application.
- Limitation of Liability
- Fees and Payments
- Payment of fees as a condition to domain registration. As consideration for the domain registration service provided by AsiaRegister, you agree to pay AsiaRegister, prior to the effectiveness of the desired domain registration, all registration and other applicable fees as indicated via the payment method selected at the time of registration. All fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then-current registration term. It is the responsibility of the listed registrant for the domain name to maintain records appropriate to document and prove the initial domain name registration date.
- Reservation of right to modify fees.You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this Site at the time you order the Services. AsiaRegister expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
- Credit card charge-backs for domain registrations. In the event of a charge-back to AsiaRegister by the credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider used by us) for the credit card used in connection with the payment of the registration or other fee, you agree and acknowledge that the domain registration shall be transferred to AsiaRegister, as the paying entity for that registration to the registry(ies) and that we reserve all rights regarding such domain including, without limitation, the right to make the domain available to other parties for purchase. AsiaRegister also reserves the right to lock your account and the remainder of your domains until we receive your payment of any administrative fees and/or chargeback fees in the amount of $25. In AsiaRegister's sole discretion, we may reinstate your domain registration, subject to AsiaRegister's receipt of the registration fee and any administrative and/or chargeback fees described above.
- Credit card charge-backs for non-domain registration services. In the event of a charge-back by the credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) for the credit card used in connection with the payment of a non-domain registration fee, you agree and acknowledge that service shall not initiate or will be discontinued, if previously in use, and any information maintained by the service may be deleted along with your account and the remainder of your services being locked until we receive your payment of any administrative fees and/or chargeback fees in the amount of $25. In AsiaRegister's sole discretion, we may reinstate your services, subject to AsiaRegister's receipt of the non-domain registration fee and any administrative and/or chargeback fees described above.
- Required Domain Registration Information
- Registration information. As part of the domain registration process and in accordance with ICANN policies, a Registered Name Holder is required to submit, and update within seven (7) days of any change, complete and accurate information, including the following (collectively, the "Registration Information"):
- The domain registrant's name and postal address;
- The domain being requested;
- Administrative contact information, including the name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and where available, fax number of the administrative contact for the domain; and
- Technical contact information, including the name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and where available, fax number of the technical contact for the domain; and
- Billing contact information, including the name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and where available, fax number of the billing contact for the domain.
- Additional registration information. In addition, in accordance with ICANN policies, AsiaRegister is obligated to submit and keep current, complete and accurate additional information relating to a domain registration, which may include the following (collectively, "Additional Registration Information"):
- The original creation date of the domain registration;
- The submission date and time of the registration to us and by us to the proper registry;
- Communications (electronic or paper form) constituting registration orders, modifications, or terminations and related correspondence between you and us;
- Account records for your domain registration, including dates and amounts of all payments and refunds;
- The IP addresses of the primary nameserver and any secondary nameservers for the domain;
- The corresponding names of those nameservers;
- The name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and where available, fax number of the technical contact for the domain;
- The name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and where available, fax number of the administrative contact for the domain;
- The expiration date of the registration; and
- Information regarding all other activity between you and us regarding your domain registration and related services.
- Use of Registration Information and Additional Registration Information. You agree and acknowledge that AsiaRegister will make available the Registration Information and the Additional Registration Information to ICANN; to other third party Registry Administrators such as VeriSign, Inc., Global Names Registry Ltd., Neustar, Inc., Afilias USA, Inc., Global Domains International; and as applicable laws may require or permit. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that ICANN and the Registry Administrators may establish guidelines, limits and/or requirements that relate to the amount and type of information that AsiaRegister may or must make available to the public or to private entities, and the manner in which such information is made available. Further, you hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of, information provided by you in connection with the registration of a domain (including any updates to such information), whether during or after the term of your registration of the domain. Moreover, you hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action that may arise or have arose from such disclosure or use of your Registration Information and the Additional Registration Information.
- Information updating and accuracy obligations. As a condition to continued registration of your domain, you must provide us with updated Registration Information within seven (7) days of any changes to such information. You may review, modify or update your Registration Information by accessing AsiaRegister's domain manager service, domain management console or similar service, made available at our website. In accordance with ICANN policies, you acknowledge and agree that if you willfully provide inaccurate information or fail to update your Registration Information within seven (7) days of any change, then you will be in material breach of this "Registration Agreement" and we may in our sole discretion cancel your domain registration. You further agree that your failure to respond within ten (10) days to any inquiry by AsiaRegister concerning the accuracy of the Registration Information or to contact AsiaRegister immediately upon discovery of any willful inaccuracy (including, e.g., phone number listed as 000-0000) associated with your domain registration shall constitute a material breach of this Registration Agreement and will be sufficient basis for cancellation of your domain registration. You further represent that you have obtained consent from any third-party individuals whose personal data you have provided as Registration Information.
- Information requirements for renewals. Upon renewal of your domain registration, the type of information you are required to provide may have changed. If you do not wish to provide the new required information, your domain registration may not be renewed.
- Ownership of data. You agree and acknowledge that AsiaRegister owns all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in our domain database ("Domain Database"), and all information and derivative works generated from such Domain Database, which contains Registration Information and Additional Registration Information. You further agree and acknowledge that AsiaRegister may use the following information for those domain registrations for which we are the registrar: (a) the original creation date of the registration; (b) the expiration date of the registration; (c) the name, postal address, email address, voice telephone number, and where available fax number of the technical contact, authorized contact, zone contact and billing contact for the domain registration; (d) any remarks concerning the registered domain that appear or should appear in the WHOIS or similar database; and (e) any other information AsiaRegister generates or obtains in connection with the provision of domain registration services, other than the domain being registered, the Internet protocol (IP) addresses of the primary nameserver and any secondary nameservers for the domain, and the corresponding names of those nameservers. AsiaRegister does not have any ownership interest in your specific personal registration information outside of its rights in its Domain Database. AsiaRegister agrees to take reasonable precautions to protect your specific personal registration information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Registrant Verification.You understand and agree that Registrar is required to verify the Registered Name Holder's email address within 15 days of any registration, transfer, or change to the Registered Name Holder's contact information. The Domain Name Holder's failure to verify the contact information within 15 days constitutes a material breach of this Registration Agreement and will result in the immediate suspension of the domain name(s) and associated service(s).
In addition, you understand and agree that Registrar is required to verify any changes to any WHOIS contact information within 15 days of any change. The Domain Name Holder's failure to verify such changes within 15 days constitutes a material breach of this Registration Agreement and will result in the immediate suspension of the domain name(s) and associated service(s).
- Domain Privacy Service
- If you purchased domain privacy services ("Domain Privacy"), you agree that your Registration Information will be replaced in any public WHOIS search with information provided by AsiaRegister as determined in its sole discretion (the "Private WHOIS Contact Information").
- Although the Private WHOIS Contact Information will appear in any public WHOIS search result, you are solely responsible for resolving any and all monetary, creditor, or other claims that arise in connection with a legal or other dispute involving your domain name registration. Use of the Domain Privacy service in no way alleviates your obligation to provide valid and accurate Registration Information and to update and correct such information pursuant to the terms of this Registration Agreement.
- The Domain Privacy service is NOT a general mail forwarding service. You agree that you will not provide any third party with the Private WHOIS Contact Information for the purpose of having such third party transmit communications to you. AsiaRegister may immediately terminate the Domain Privacy service and, at its sole option, disclose the Registration Information in the event that you breach this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you agree that AsiaRegister may, but is not obligated to, review and forward communications in connection with your domain name that it receives. You hereby authorize AsiaRegister to receive, sort, open, forward, and destroy any and all mail sent to our address at our sole discretion. You specifically acknowledge that AsiaRegister is not obligated but may forward to you certified or traceable courier mail (such as UPS or Federal Express deliveries), legal notices, or first class U.S. postal mail; however, AsiaRegister will NOT forward "junk" mail or other unsolicited communications (whether delivered through fax, postal mail, or telephone), and you further authorize AsiaRegister to either discard all such communications or return all such communications to the sender. You agree that: (i) postal mail may be forwarded via regular mail forwarding or scanned and emailed electronically to the email address listed in the Registration Information; (ii) emails will be forwarded to the email address listed in the Registration Information; and (iii) callers will be directed to use the mailing or email address listed on the Private WHOIS Contact Information and we will forward such mail or email pursuant to the terms of this section; we will not relay phone messages to you. You agree to waive any and all claims arising from your failure to receive communications directed to your domain name but not forwarded or referred to you by AsiaRegister.
- If any domain name for which you are using the Domain Privacy service is transferred to another registrar, Domain Privacy will automatically cease and no refund will be given for any unused portion of the service.
- Failure to renew the Domain Privacy service while your domain name registration is still valid will result in the Domain Privacy being suspended, terminated or cancelled and your Registration Information will be displayed in any public WHOIS search.
- AsiaRegister expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any liability to you whatsoever, to suspend or cancel your use of the Service and/or reveal the Registration Information in any public WHOIS search or to any third party at any time without notice to you:
- To comply with any applicable laws, rules, regulations or requirements, or with any subpoenas, court orders, official government inquiries or requests of law enforcement;
- To comply with ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy;
- To resolve any and all third-party claims, whether threatened or made, arising out of your use of the Domain Privacy service, including without limitation, to avoid a dispute of any claim that the registered domain name violates or infringes a third party's trademark, trade name, or other legal rights;
- In the event you breach any provision of this Registration Agreement or any other agreement you've entered into with AsiaRegister, including, but not limited to, the Terms of Service;
- To comply with the rules, procedures, or practices of the registry that governs the domain name extension receiving the Domain Privacy service and to protect the integrity and stability of the applicable domain name registry;
- To avoid any financial loss or legal liability (civil or criminal) on the part of AsiaRegister, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, or employees;
- To prevent inappropriate activity that comes to AsiaRegister's attention, including without limitation if you are using Domain Privacy to hide your involvement in illegal or morally objectionable activities, including without limitation, activities that are intended to or otherwise: (i) appeal purely to the prurient interests of third parties; (ii) defame, embarrass, harm, abuse, threaten, or harass third parties; (iii) violate state or federal laws of the United States and/or foreign territories; (iv) involve hate crimes, terrorism, or child pornography; (v) are tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of a third party's privacy, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) impersonate the identity of a third party; (vii) harm minors in any way; or (viii) relate to or transmit viruses, Trojan Horses, access codes, backdoors, worms, time bombs, or any other code, routine, mechanism, device or item that corrupts, damages, impairs, interferes with, intercepts or misappropriates any software, hardware, firmware, network, system, data, or personally identifiable information.
- Pursuant to paragraph 126.96.36.199 of ICANN's Registrar Accreditation Agreement ("RAA"), you agree that if you license use of a Registered Name (as that term is defined in the RAA) to a third party, you are nonetheless the Registered Name Holder of record (as that term is defined in the RAA) and are responsible for providing the full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Registered Name. A Registered Name Holder licensing use of a Registered Name according to this provision shall accept liability for any harm caused by wrongful use of the Registered Name, unless the Registered Name Holder discloses the current contact information provided by the licensee and the identity of the licensee within seven (7) days to a party that provides the Registered Name Holder reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
- Domain Parking
- Upon registration, the domain will be automatically placed on name servers provided by AsiaRegister, and Internet users that type in the domain will be redirected to a "coming soon" page (collectively, "parking a domain" or a "parked domain"). There is no charge for parking a domain. You hereby consent to and authorize AsiaRegister's placement of a "coming soon" page, and its associated contents, on your parked domain. You may change the name server configuration (or "un-park" the domain) after the registration is complete.
- In the event your domain registration expires, your registration is no longer valid. If you are able to renew the domain name, you may update the domain to its original settings. After expiration, but prior to renewal, the domain may be pointed to an "expired" page (collectively, "parking a domain" or a "parked domain"). There is no charge for the parked domain. By not renewing the domain, AsiaRegister may place an "expired" page, and its associated contents, on the parked domain. You may change the name server configuration (or "un-park" the domain) after the renewal is complete.
- The "coming soon" and/or "expired" pages may contain advertisements and other materials selected by AsiaRegister, in AsiaRegister's sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. AsiaRegister reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- 404 Error Page. In the event you fail to configure a 404 error page, a default 404 error page will be configured by AsiaRegister to appear in the event an Internet user enters a URL related to your domain but for which no file is associated. By not configuring a 404 error page, you hereby consent to and authorize AsiaRegister's placement of a default 404 error page and its associated content on your website. AsiaRegister's 404 error page may contain advertisements and other materials selected by AsiaRegister in AsiaRegister's sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines. You may change the 404 error page configuration at any time. AsiaRegister reserves the right to collect and retain all revenue obtained from such advertising and other materials.
- DNS Wildcard. In the event you utilize AsiaRegister's DNS management services and fail to configure a wildcard DNS for your domain, AsiaRegister may insert wildcard DNS records to resolve subdomains of your domain that would not otherwise resolve. AsiaRegister may point those subdomains to a web page that may contain advertisements and other materials selected by AsiaRegister in AsiaRegister's sole discretion. This may include, but is not limited to, third-party websites, third-party product and service offerings, and/or Internet search engines.
- Domain Name Renewal Terms
- Renewal obligations. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any and all domains and additional services are renewed prior to their expiration, should you so desire their renewal. You may renew your domain at any time before the expiration date. AsiaRegister shall have no liability to you or any third party in connection with the renewal, including, but not limited to, any failure or errors in renewing the services.
You may be notified at AsiaRegister's sole discretion when renewal fees are due. Should these fees go unpaid within the time specified in a notice or reminder regarding renewal, your registration will be cancelled. Payment must be made by such other method as we indicate in the renewal form. If your billing information is not accurate, you are solely responsible for the failure to renew. Additional information about domain renewal and expiration are available here. Current renewal and redemption fees are available here.
- Autorenewal. You agree that if you paid for any services provided hereunder by credit card or other payment service (such as PayPal), you hereby authorize but do NOT obligate, AsiaRegister to automatically charge your credit card or payment service account and renew the applicable service(s) on or before their renewal date using the credit card or other acceptable payment information you have provided to AsiaRegister, unless you notify AsiaRegister that you do not wish to participate in AsiaRegister's automatic renewal process. AsiaRegister must receive notification of your intent to not renew (opt-out) no later than sixteen (16) days prior to the renewal date. In the absence of such notification from you, AsiaRegister will automatically renew, for a period of one (1) or two (2) years, as set forth by the applicable registry depending on the TLD or ccTLD of your domain name, any domain that is up for renewal and will charge the credit card or payment service account you have on file with AsiaRegister, at AsiaRegister's then current rates. You are solely responsible for the credit card or other payment information you provide to AsiaRegister and must promptly inform AsiaRegister of any changes thereto (e.g., change of expiration date or account number). If the credit card or payment service account has expired or is otherwise invalid, you are solely responsible for a failure to renew and AsiaRegister shall not be liable for your failure.
- Expired domain names. You agree that we may place our contact information in the WHOIS output for any expired domain name, as the failure to renew results in the immediate cancellation of registration and loss of all rights to the domain name. Should you choose not to renew your domain name, you agree that we may, in our sole discretion, renew and transfer the domain name to a third party on your behalf as an Expired Domain Transfer ("ED Transfer").
- New customers through domain auction or brokerage partners and/or ED Transfers. If you are registering a domain name that was registered with, and not yet deleted by, AsiaRegister at the time of your purchase, you acknowledge and agree that the term of your registration will be for a period of one year from the original expiration date for the domain name immediately prior to your purchase, as the registration is the result of an ED Transfer (defined above). You will not be compensated for the inability to use the domain from the time it was expired until the time you are able to use the domain in your account. NOTE: You may not transfer your domain name to another Registrar for sixty (60) days from the date of any previous transfer.
- Domain Dispute Resolution Policy
- Change of Registrant of Domains
- Change of Registrant. Effective December 1, 2016, for all gTLDs, any material changes to a domain name registrant’s name, company, email address, or to the administrative contact email address (if there is no registrant email address) are subject to ICANN’s Transfer Policy (available at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en).
We are required to deny a change of registrant for any of the following reasons:
- the domain name registration agreement has expired and the registrant no longer has the right to renew the domain name or to transfer the domain name to another registrar;
- the change of registrant was not properly authorized by the Prior Registrant and the New Registrant; or
- the domain name is subject to a domain name dispute proceeding, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/help/dndr/udrp-en);
- Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/urs-2014-01-09-en);
- Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy (https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/tdrp-2012-02-25-en);or
- a court order.
- Unless a change of registrant is otherwise prohibited, the Prior Registrant and the New Registrant, or their Designated Agents, must confirm the change of registrant within 60 days of the request.
- Unless you opt out of the transfer lock when you request a change of registrant, you may not transfer your domain registration to another domain registrar for sixty (60) days following the change of registrant.
- Designated Agent. You hereby explicitly authorize us to act as Designated Agent to approve a change of registrant on behalf of the Prior Registrant and the New Registrant, consistent with the requirements of ICANN’s Transfer Policy
- Transfer a domain to another registrant. The entity or person named as the "registrant" at the time the controlling user name and password are secured shall be the registrant of the domain. You agree that prior to the effectiveness of any transfer of ownership of your domain to another entity, AsiaRegister reserves the right to enforce any amount published for the transfer of ownership of a domain. You further agree that, as a condition of any such transfer of ownership of the domain, the party to which you seek to transfer your domain shall agree in writing (electronic acceptance is acceptable) to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Registration Agreement. Your domain will not be transferred until we receive such written assurances (or reasonable assurance as determined by AsiaRegister in its sole discretion) and actual payment of the transfer fee, if any is imposed. You acknowledge and agree that if you attempt to transfer your domain registration without paying AsiaRegister the amount published for the transfer of ownership of a domain, or if the entity to which you seek to transfer your domain fails to agree in writing to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Registration Agreement, any such transfer will be null and void, and will result in your domain registration being revoked without a refund of any charges you have incurred in attempting to register or transfer that domain.
- When changing the name of registrant within AsiaRegister, you agree that at AsiaRegister's discretion, the domain name may be changed back to the registrant listed immediately prior to the change upon written (email is acceptable) request within five (5) days (or such reasonable time as determined at AsiaRegister's discretion) by registrant that was listed immediately prior to change or in the event of suspected fraud in connection with the change of the registrant name as determined by AsiaRegister in its sole discretion.
- Transfer a domain to or from another registrar. When transferring a domain name into AsiaRegister as the new registrar of record and simultaneously changing the name of registrant or subsequently changing the name of registrant, you agree that the domain name may be re-transferred back to the losing registrar upon written (email is acceptable) request by registrant that was listed immediately prior to transfer or upon request by losing registrar or in the event of suspected fraud in connection with the transfer as determined by AsiaRegister in its sole discretion. At the time of transfer into AsiaRegister, you must complete all required information requested through the online transfer application, i.e., contact information, nameserver information, etc. AsiaRegister may elect to accept or reject your domain name transfer application for any reason at its sole discretion. You are not entitled to any refund in relation to the domain name transferred to another registrar.
- RESTRICTIONS ON REGISTRAR TRANSFERS. For generic top-level domains governed by ICANN, you agree that you may not transfer your domain registration to another domain registrar during the first sixty (60) days from the effective date of your: (1) initial domain registration or (2) completion of a domain transfer into AsiaRegister. If you choose to utilize our transfer lock service, you agree to provide written authorization (electronic acceptance is acceptable) to AsiaRegister for the transfer of the domain to another registrar and agree to pay any and all fees that may be charged by AsiaRegister to effect the transfer. You agree your request to transfer your domain to another registrar may be denied pursuant to the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (available here).
For country-code top-level domains, as established by each registry, you agree that you may not transfer a domain to another registrar during the first sixty (60) days of the initial registration or after expiration of the domain. You agree your request to transfer your domain to another registrar may be denied pursuant to the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (available here).
- Transfer Lock. You agree that AsiaRegister may, but is NOT obligated to, automatically opt your domain name into its Transfer Lock service to help protect against unauthorized transfers (applicable for .com and .net domain names). AsiaRegister does NOT warranty NOR guarantee the service will prevent any unauthorized transfer of domain name(s). You may log in to your account and disable this service at anytime if you do not wish to use the service. AsiaRegister will NOT be liable for any inconvenience this may cause you to properly transfer your domain. You are solely responsible for a failure to transfer the domain. AsiaRegister shall not be liable for your failure.
- Agents and Licensing
- Representations and Warranties
- Indemnification of AsiaRegister. You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless AsiaRegister and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) imposed upon or incurred by AsiaRegister directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
- Indemnification of ICANN and Registry Operators. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (within 30 days of demand) the Registry Operator and Registry Service Provider and their subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, insurers, agents, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or other liabilities of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable legal and attorney's fees and expenses, in any way arising out of, relating to, or otherwise in connection with the your domain name registration, including, without limitation, the use, registration, extension, renewal, deletion, and/or transfer thereof and/or the violation of any applicable terms or conditions governing the registration. You shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without Registrar's or Registry Operator's prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, and you agree that these indemnification obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGISTRY OPERATOR BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY MATTER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS INCORPORATED AGREEMENTS AND POLICIES YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE DOMAIN NAME, YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR FILES OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE REGISTRY OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer of warranty. AsiaRegister MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, AsiaRegister MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION OR USE OF A DOMAIN UNDER THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT WILL PREVENT CHALLENGES TO YOUR DOMAIN REGISTRATION, OR FROM SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF ANY DOMAIN REGISTERED TO YOU.
- Limitation of liability. YOU AGREE THAT AsiaRegister AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES, AS DEFINED IN SECTION 11(a) OF THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE DOMAIN REGISTRATION IN YOUR NAME; (B) USE OF YOUR DOMAIN REGISTRATION BY YOU OR OTHERS, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU TO HAVE SUCH USE; (C) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (D) ACCESS DELAYS, DENIAL OF SERVICE (DOS) ATTACKS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THIS SITE OR THE WEBSITE(S) YOU ACCESS BY THE DOMAIN REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND AsiaRegister's OR ANY OF SUCH INDEMNIFIED PARTIES' REASONABLE CONTROL; (G) THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOMAIN APPLICATION; (H) ANY FAILURES OF ENCRYPTION OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED; OR (I) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. AsiaRegister AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AsiaRegister OR ANY OF SUCH INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AsiaRegister's OR ANY OF SUCH INDEMNIFIED PARTIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR REGISTRATION OF THE DOMAIN THAT IS AT ISSUE FOR THE THEN-CURRENT PERIOD OF REGISTRATION.
- Term and Termination
- Term. The term of this Registration Agreement commences on the day you accept this Registration Agreement to the day until the occurrence of any of the following: (a) your domain registration is cancelled; (b) your domain is transferred to a third party; or (c) your domain expires or is terminated (in accordance with Section 14(c), below) (collectively, "Termination"). Your obligation to pay any fees or other amounts under this Agreement which arose prior to expiration or other termination of this Registration Agreement shall survive any such expiration or termination.
- Domain suspension, cancellation or transfer. You acknowledge and agree that your domain registration is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer (cancellation or transfer collectively referred to as, "Cancellation") (a) to correct mistakes by AsiaRegister, another registrar, or a Registry Administrator in administering the domain name or (b) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain pursuant to an ICANN policy or procedure. It is your responsibility to verify if any domain is infringing anyone else's rights, prior to registration. If the domain name you have registered is found to be infringing on another person's rights, determined in AsiaRegister's discretion, AsiaRegister has the right to cancel your registration immediately. If you are in willful violation of our agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund. You also agree that AsiaRegister shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, transfer or otherwise modify a domain registration upon up to seven (7) calendar days prior notice or after such time as AsiaRegister receives a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award, requiring the suspension, cancellation, transfer or modification of the domain registration.
- Termination. AsiaRegister reserves the right to suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your domain registration if: (a) you materially breach this Registration Agreement (including the Dispute Policy) and do not cure such breach within ten (10) days of notice by AsiaRegister; (b) you use the domain to send unsolicited email, in violation of this Registration Agreement or applicable laws; (c) you use your domain in connection with unlawful activity; or (d) you otherwise violate this Registration Agreement as determined by AsiaRegister in its sole discretion. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHTS TO THE DOMAIN NAME.
- Survival. The following provisions will survive Termination or Cancellation of this Registration Agreement: Sections 2, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- Additional Terms
- Governing law; jurisdiction. Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, this Registration Agreement, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Registration Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Registration Agreement. Any suit, action or proceeding concerning this agreement must be brought in a state court located in Delaware or a federal court located in Delaware.
- Notices. You agree that any notices required to be given under this Registration Agreement by AsiaRegister to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the contact information you have provided.
- Relationship. AsiaRegister and you are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Registration Agreement places AsiaRegister and you in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Registration Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Severability. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Registration Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer this Registration Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of AsiaRegister and/or without using the AsiaRegister domain transfer process in compliance with ICANN's policies. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. AsiaRegister may assign its rights and obligations under this Registration Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without your consent. This Registration Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. You agree that AsiaRegister may transfer your domain name from one accredited registrar to another accredited registrar without requiring your consent, to the extent not prohibited by ICANN or applicable registry rules or by applicable law.
- Intellectual property. Except for your Content (as defined above), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, "AsiaRegister Content"), are the proprietary property of AsiaRegister. No AsiaRegister Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purposes in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Registration Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any AsiaRegister Content. Any use of the AsiaRegister Content other than as specifically authorized herein is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights with respect to use of the services and the AsiaRegister Content granted herein. All rights of AsiaRegister or its licensors that are not expressly granted in this Registration Agreement are reserved to AsiaRegister and its licensors.
- Entire agreement. This Registration Agreement, and the attachments and documents referenced herein, including but not limited to the applicable Dispute Policy (as modified from time to time), constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and AsiaRegister, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Pre Registrations
- PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .BIZ REGISTRATIONS
- PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .INFO REGISTRATIONS
- PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .MOBI REGISTRATIONS
- PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .NAME REGISTRATIONS
- PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .SEXY REGISTRATIONS
- COUNTRY CODE TOP LEVEL DOMAINS
- (A) PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .AU REGISTRATIONS
- .au Registrations (to include com.au, net.au and org.au) are governed by the following additional terms and conditions:
- auDA. auDA means .au Domain Administration Limited ACN 079 009 340, the .au domain names administrator. The Registrar acts as agent for auDA for the sole purpose, but only to the extent necessary, to enable auDA to receive the benefit of rights and covenants conferred to it under this Agreement. auDA is an intended third party beneficiary of this agreement.
- auDA Published Policy. auDA Published Policies means those specifications and policies established and published by auDA from time to time at http://www.auda.org.au. You must comply with all auDA Published Policies, as if they were incorporated into, and form part of, this Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between any auDA Published Policy and this Agreement, then the auDA Published Policy will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. You acknowledge that under the auDA Published Policies: (1) there are mandatory terms and conditions that apply to all domain names; (2) licences, and such terms and conditions are incorporated into, and form part of, this Agreement; (3) You are bound by, and must submit to, the .au Dispute Resolution Policy; and (4) auDA may delete or cancel the registration of a .au domain name.
- auDA's Liabilities and Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, auDA will not be liable to Registrant for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of use, loss or profit, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or indirect costs) suffered by Registrant arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, any act or omission whatsoever of auDA, its employees, agents or contractors. Registrant agrees to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold auDA, its employees, agents and contractors harmless from all and any claims or liabilities, arising from, as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, Registrant's registration or use of its .au domain name. Nothing in this document is intended to exclude the operation of Trade Practices Act 1974.
- (B) PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .CA REGISTRATIONS
- You acknowledge and agree that registration of your selected domain name in your first application to CIRA shall not be effective until you have entered into and agreed to be bound by CIRA's Registrant Agreement.
- CIRA Certified Registrar. The registrar shall immediately give notice to you in the event that it is no longer a CIRA Certified Registrar, has had its certification as a CIRA Certified Registrar suspended or terminated, or the Registrar Agreement between CIRA and the Registrar is terminated or expires. CIRA may post notice of such suspension, termination, or expiry on its website and may, if CIRA deems appropriate, give notice to the registrants thereof. In the event that the registrar is no longer a CIRA Certified Registrar, has had its certification as a CIRA Certified Registrar suspended or terminated or in the event the Registrar Agreement between CIRA and the Registrar is terminated or expires, you shall be responsible for changing your Registrar of Record to a new CIRA Certified Registrar within thirty (30) days of the earlier of notice thereof being given to you by (i) the Registrar or (ii) CIRA in accordance with CIRA's then current Registry PRP; provided, however, that if any of your domain name registrations are scheduled to expire within thirty (30) days of the giving of such notice, then you shall have thirty (30) days from the anniversary date of the registration(s), to register with a new CIRA certified registrar and to renew such domain name registration(s) in accordance with the Registry PRP.
- You acknowledge and agree that should there be insufficient funds prepaid by the registrar in the CIRA Deposit Account to be applied in payment of any fees, CIRA may in its sole discretion stop accepting applications for domain name registrations from the registrar, stop effecting registrations of domain names and transfers, renewals, modifications, and cancellations requested by the registrar and stop performing other billable transactions requested by the registrar not paid in full and CIRA may terminate the Registrar Agreement between CIRA and the Registrar.
- .CA ASCII and IDN domain variants are bundled and reserved for a single registrant. Registrants are not required to register all variants in a bundle, but all registered variants must be registered and managed at a single registrar. Each variant registered will incur a registration fee. In addition, when registering multiple .CA domain (ASCII and IDN) variants in a bundle, your registrant information must be identical. If variants are registered at other registrars or if registrant information does not match, it may result in an "unavailable" search result, delayed or failed registration. If information does not match, validation is required and may take up to seven business days and delay availability of domain.
- (C) PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .CN REGISTRATIONS
- .CN is a restricted TLD – applications are subject to both a domain name check and real name verification as required by the People’s Republic of China. Registrations in .CN are therefore subject to the following additional terms:
- Verification, Registration and Activation. If a domain name is not permitted to be registered by the Chinese government, as determined by us, the Registry Operator and/or a 3rd party provider utilized for such services and determinations, in either party’s discretion, the application for registration will not be successful. In such event, the name will be deleted and you will be eligible for a refund as further described below.
- If permitted, then the Registration may proceed, but a .CN domain name may not be activated (i.e., it will not resolve in the Internet) unless and until you have submitted (via the process described during registration) valid documents required of us and the Registry to perform real name verification. The following are acceptable forms of documents for the purpose of verification:
- China: Resident ID, temporary resident ID, business license or organization code certificate
- Hong Kong/Macau: Resident ID, driver’s license, passport or business license
- Singapore: Driver’s license, passport or business license
- Taiwan: Resident ID, driver’s license or business license
- Other Countries/Regions: Driver’s license or passport
- Refunds. Refunds for .CN Registrations will only be allowed where (i) registration of the applied for domain name is not permitted by the Chinese government; or (ii) you notify us of your intent to cancel for any reason within the first five (5) days after the Registration (i.e., after it is deemed permissible by the Chinese government). For the avoidance of doubt, refunds will not be permitted under any circumstances after five (5) days from the date of Registration, including, for example, in the event real name verification is not successful or if the Chinese government determines after Registration that the domain name should not have been registered (and directs us to delete).
- (D) PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .JP REGISTRATIONS
- Registration Restrictions. You represent and warrant that you have a local presence in Japan with a home or office address. You agree that certain domain names are reserved and can only be registered by certain parties. These include: (i) TLDs, other than ccTLDs, as determined by ICANN; (ii) geographical-type .JP domain names that are defined as metropolitan, prefectural, and municipal labels; (iii) names of primary and secondary educational organizations; (iv) names of organizations related to Internet management; (v) names required for .JP domain name operations; and (vi) character strings which may be confused with ASCII-converted Japanese domain names. The complete list of .JP Reserved Domains is available here.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTROLS
Your domain registration will be effective upon occurrence of all of the following:
You understand that AsiaRegister does not control all aspects of the domain registration process. For example, once you submit a domain registration, AsiaRegister forwards the information contained in the registration to the appropriate Registry Administrator for processing and actual registration of the name. AsiaRegister disclaims, and you agree, that AsiaRegister is not liable for any inaccuracies regarding the registration information relating to (i) the input of the information by you; and (ii) the input of the information by the Registry Administrator. AsiaRegister will not be held liable, nor refund a domain name registration due to spelling errors/typos.
You are bound by all ICANN consensus policies and all policies of any relevant registry, including but not limited to: (i) the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("UDRP"), which is available at http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm and http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm along with the UDRP Rules and all Supplemental Rules of any UDRP provider; and (ii) the Uniform Rapid Suspension System ("URS"), which is available at http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/urs, along with the URS Rules and all Supplemental Rules of any URS provider. The UDRP and URS may be changed by ICANN (or ICANN's successor) at any time. If the registration or reservation of your domain name is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in the UDRP and URS in effect at the time your domain name registration is disputed by the third party. In the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions of the UDRP and URS.
You agree that if a dispute arises as a result of one (1) or more domain names you have registered using AsiaRegister, you will indemnify, defend and hold AsiaRegister harmless as provided for in this Agreement. You also agree that if AsiaRegister is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a domain name registered by you using AsiaRegister, that AsiaRegister, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action AsiaRegister deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the domain name deemed necessary to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled. In this event you agree to hold AsiaRegister harmless for any action taken by AsiaRegister.
You agree to submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of your domicile, (2) where registrar is located or (3) where the registry operator is located (e.g., China for .CN, Columbia for .CO, UK for .EU, etc.).
In the case of .ca domain names, you agree that, if your use of the service or the registration of a .ca domain name is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified by CIRA in their dispute resolution policy, in effect at the time of the dispute.
You agree that, if you are registering a domain and listing someone other than yourself as the registrant, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the person or entity listed as registrant as a principal to this Registration Agreement, including the applicable Dispute Policy. The name listed as registrant of the domain or the appropriate officer of a listed Organization (at AsiaRegister's discretion) may individually choose to move the domain into another account for full access to the domain, irrespective of wishes of agent/account owner/other listed contacts on that particular domain (e.g. admin, billing). Further, you agree that if you license the use of the domain registered to you to a third party, you nonetheless remain the domain holder of record, and remain responsible for strict compliance with this Registration Agreement, including but not limited to payment obligations, and providing (and updating, as necessary) accurate Registration Information and Additional Registration Information. Further, you accept liability for any actions of the licensee using the domain unless you promptly disclose the current contact information provided to you by the licensee and the identity of the licensee to any party providing reasonable evidence of actual harm.
In the event that, in registering the domain, you are providing information related to a third party, you hereby represent and warrant that you have (a) provided notice to that third party of the disclosure and use of that party's information as set forth in this Registration Agreement, and (b) that you have obtained that third party's express consent to the disclosure and use of that party's information as set forth in this Registration Agreement. You further represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the domain nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a third party. You further represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with your domain registration is accurate.
If you submit an application for pre-registration of a domain name, AsiaRegister does not guarantee that the name will be secured for you, or that you will have immediate access to the domain name if secured. AsiaRegister may use third-party service providers for the pre-registration services.
Domain Name Dispute Policy. If you reserved or registered a .BIZ domain name through us, in addition to our Dispute Resolution Policy, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy applicable to the .biz TLD.
The RDRP sets forth the terms under which any allegation that a domain name is not used primarily for business or commercial purposes shall be enforced on a case-by-case basis by an independent ICANN-accredited dispute provider. Registry Operator will not review, monitor, or otherwise verify that any particular domain name is being used primarily for business or commercial purposes or that a domain name is being used in compliance with the SUDRP or UDRP processes.
One Year Registration. If you are registering a .BIZ domain name and you elect to take advantage of special pricing applicable to one-year registrations, we will automatically renew your domain name for an additional one-year period at the end of the first year term by taking payment from the Payment Method you have on file, unless you notify us that you do not wish to renew. You will be notified and given the opportunity to accept or decline the one-year renewal prior to your domain name expiration date. In the event you decide not to renew your one-year .BIZ domain name for a second year, your domain name registration will automatically revert back to us and we will gain full rights of registration to such domain name. You agree that if you delete or transfer your .BIZ domain name during the first year, you will automatically be charged the second year renewal fees.
One Year Registration. If you are registering a .INFO domain name and you elect to take advantage of special pricing applicable to one-year registrations, we will automatically renew your domain name for an additional one-year period at the end of the first year term by taking payment from the Payment Method you have on file, unless you notify us that you do not wish to renew. You will be notified and given the opportunity to accept or decline the one-year renewal prior to your domain name expiration date. In the event you decide not to renew your one-year .INFO domain name for a second year, your domain name registration will automatically revert back to us and we will gain full rights of registration to such domain name. You agree that if you delete or transfer your .INFO domain name during the first year, you will automatically be charged the second year renewal fees.
Instant Mobilizer. You are hereby granted a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable license to use the Instant Mobilizer service (“Service”), provided, however, You abide by the terms and conditions set forth. You shall not alter, modify, adapt or translate the whole or part of the Service in any way whatsoever. You may not create derivative works based on the Service. You may not rent, lease, assign, dispose of, novate, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of its rights to use the Service to any third party. In the event that the volume of traffic to You from Your use of the Service is sufficient so as to jeopardize the provision of Service for other end users, we and our licensors reserve the right to, at its sole discretion, permanently or temporarily, discontinue Your use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the volume of traffic generated by You should not exceed two thousand (2,000) page views per day. You acknowledge and agree the text "Instant Mobilizer from dotMobi" or equivalent, will be inserted at the footer of Your site. In the event a dotMobi domain to which the Service is being provided is transferred to another domain name registrar, the Service will be interrupted on that dotMobi domain, and Service will not be restored if the new registrar does not offer the Service.
Defensive Registration. A Defensive Registration is a registration designed for the protection of trademarks and service marks and may be granted to prevent a third party from registering a variation of a trademark or the exact trademark. If the name you wish to register is subject to a Defensive Registration, you have three (3) options: (i) you may register a variation of the name, (ii) you may challenge the Defensive Registration under the Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy, or (iii) you may request Consent from the Defensive Registrant. You can request Consent by contacting the Defensive Registrant listed in the GNR Whois database and requesting consent to register the .NAME domain name. If the Defensive Registrant grants consent, they must confirm in writing that they grant consent. If the Defensive Registrant does not grant consent, you may wish to challenge the Defensive Registration under the ERDRP.
Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to be bound by the .NAME Acceptable Use Policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference. Among other limitations, this policy prohibits you from using your .NAME Email to engage in Spamming activities. You will be limited to a maximum of five hundred (500) messages sent from your .NAME at a time.
You shall not permit content unsuitable for viewing by a minor to be viewed from the main or top-level directory of a .SEXY domain name. For purposes of clarity, content viewed at the main or top-level directory of a .SEXY domain name is the content immediately visible if a user navigates to http://example.sexy or http://www.example.sexy. No restrictions apply to the content at any other page or subdirectory addressed by a .SEXY Registered Name.
You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements of each ccTLD you apply for. You further agree to be bound by any registry rules, policies, and agreements for that particular ccTLD. These may include, but are not limited to, agreeing to indemnify the ccTLD provider, limiting the liability of the ccTLD provider, and requirements that any disputes be resolved under that particular country's laws.
This Agreement, along with all policies and the applicable product agreements identified above and incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the “Agreement”), is executed in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, the English version will control and prevail.
Revised: January 17 2018
Copyright © 2003-2017 AsiaRegister, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AsiaRegister, a Leading Domain Name Registrar Since 2003