- All (976)
- Featured (248)
- Business (33)
- Education (14)
- Technology (49)
- Geographic (66)
- Arts and Entertainment (20)
- Food and Drink (18)
- Identity and Lifestyle (79)
- IDN (51)
- Interest (64)
- Leisure and Recreation (33)
- Adult (3)
- Money and Finance (25)
- Novelty (50)
- Real Estate (22)
- Services (114)
- Shopping (67)
- Sports (20)
What is a .net.qa domain?
.net.qa is the official domain extension or the internet country code top level domain (ccTLD) of Qatar. It was introduced in 1996 and was intended for entities affiliated with this country. With its multiculturalism and stunning geography (one of the few places where the sea meets the desert), Qatar belongs among the most fascinating (and rich) countries in the world.
Why register a .net.qa domain?
- Getting a .net.qa domain will make your website stand out to Qatari consumers, by providing locally recognised credentials that’ll help you build trust and authority. It can also bump up your search engine rankings and increase traffic, and who doesn’t want that? So, whether you are a Qatari local, a construction company looking to get in on the action, or one of the many business flocking to the gulf, a .qa website is for you.
- Qatar-specific domain names are an important part of growing the country’s online presence. We anticipate tremendous interest in the Qatar domain names because they open a tremendous range of opportunities for businesses and individuals online. Qatar-domain names allow you to choose a name that is specific to you or your business, while showing that you are uniquely Qatar.
- .net.qa is the ccTLD - country code top-level domain assigned to the State of Qatar. This domain name is a very popular domain extension and used by people & businesses focused on the Qatari market. There are over 20,000+ .net.qa domain names booked. By booking a local domain name you will instantly tell your audience that you are targeting Qatari market.
- Increase your local traffic volume. Internet users from Qatar are redirected to www.google.qa which is the Qatari version of Google. All searches made from this Google version get local results. Hence, .net.qa websites are automatically ranked higher for all local searches.
- Help in minimizing your company’s advertising cost. Since country code domains are good for organic SEO and generating local traffic, reliance on paid ads will be reduced.
- Help you choose a premium domain at an affordable price. Register the exact words that you want and avoid ending up with domain names that have no relevance to your business.
There are no requirements for this extension.
In order to register a .COM.QA domain, the domain owner must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- The owner must have a valid trade license issued within the State of Qatar by the Ministry of Business and Trade, and/or the competent authorities of the State of Qatar in accordance with Qatari laws; OR
- The owner must have a registered trademark in the State of Qatar.
In order to register a .NET.QA domain, the owner must be a Qatari Telecom or Networking Provider.
- Please note that any application is subject to revision from the Qatar authorities; in order to avoid deletion, your domain name should not violate the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar. (Registration policies .QA)
- Regarding .COM.QA and .NET.QA, domains can only point to DNS name servers located in Qatar. Additionally, if the registrant name (or the domain name) is different from the company or trademark name, an authorization letter will be required.
.net.qa domain names are allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.