- All (976)
- Featured (248)
- Business (33)
- Education (14)
- Technology (49)
- Geographic (66)
- Arts and Entertainment (20)
- Food and Drink (18)
- Identity and Lifestyle (79)
- IDN (51)
- Interest (64)
- Leisure and Recreation (33)
- Adult (3)
- Money and Finance (25)
- Novelty (50)
- Real Estate (22)
- Services (114)
- Shopping (67)
- Sports (20)
A.plc.ly registration is the process of registering top-level country-code domain name for Libya. The registration is sponsored by the General Post and Telecommunication Company. The .ly domain extension, introduced in 1988, is administrated by the registry LYNIC. Technical Support by LTT.
Why register a .plc.ly domain?
.plc.ly domain names work in exactly the same way as .com. You can register a .plc.ly to:
- Protect your trademarks, trade names or product name(s)
- Protect your identity on the internet
- Create your own special domain name identity on the internet
- Select from the many thousands of special English words ending in the letters (ly), social.ly, public.ly, private.ly, to create a valuable and easily remembered internet presence
- Receive a redundant DNS Service totally free of charge.
.ly domains names also:
- Easy to register and manage
- Work in exactly the same way as .com
- Can be registered by anyone.
- Fun to own.
- Come with free DNS hosting.
- Domain available for every person, organization or Business who wants to register a .plc.ly from Libya.
- Anyone can register any of the .plc.ly domain names except for the gov.plc.ly and edu.plc.ly extensions. (These extensions require an official letter from the applicant for proof of identity).
How to renew ?
To renew a ccTLD domain .plc.ly from Libya the domain must be on the renewal period and it can be renewed for one year.
The renewal period starts 60 days before the expiration date and you can renew the domain until 30 days before the expiration date.
.plc.ly domain names are allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.