.jobs Domain Names
The domain name jobs is a sponsored top-level domain (sTLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. As indicated by its name, the domain is restricted to employment-related sites.
Connect the dots between you and job applicants.
Designed to serve the Human Resources Management community around the world, the .jobs domain extension provides a simple, fast, consistent destination for job opportunities and employment information at your company. Best of all, .jobs is a restricted domain, meaning applicants will be subject to a verification process to confirm they qualify — no cyber-squatting, no name hoarding, no hassle.
What can a .jobs do?
- Clearly place your company's HR interests on the Web using a www."yourcompanyname" .jobs domain.
- Provide a direct route to career information for job seekers.
- Eliminate congestion, confusion, and distraction on your home page.
- Complement and enhance your company's current best practices in hiring.
- Create a more streamlined recruiting process for HR professionals.
Who qualifies for a .jobs?
- .jobs is designated specifically for those tasked with communicating employment opportunities at their organizations, along with those managing other human resource elements. The ability to secure a company name in .jobs is restricted to those who meet the following criteria:
- Tasked with hiring or other HR duties on behalf of their own employer organization;
- Authorized to purchase their "yourcompanyname" .jobs on behalf of their employer organization;
- Who agree to abide by the .jobs Use Policies; and
- Who agree to abide by the SHRM Code of Professional Ethics.
|Sponsored top-level domain
|Employ Media LLC
|he Society for Human Resource Management
|for companies and organizations to post their job listings
|Registrations must be based on legal name of company or organization and should be made by people within the company responsible for human resource management
|Direct second-level registrations are allowed
|ICANN New sTLD RFP Application; ICANN Sponsorship Agreement