What is a .info.ke domain?
.info.ke represents the official domain extension or the internet country code top level domain (ccTLD) of Kenya. It was introduced in 1993 and was intended for entities connected with or conducting business in Kenya.
Why register a .info.ke domain?
- A .info.ke domain name is a unique name that identifies an Internet site. An .ke domain name is a one-of-a-kind web address that you can purchase for your organization through AsiaRegister .
- A domain name is a unique name that identifies an internet site. It helps you reference a web site without having to remember the IP address of that website or computer.
- Kenya is an East African nation known for its safaris, savannahs, and dramatic mountain valleys. The economy is diverse and driven by several industries including mining, agriculture, fishing, forestry, manufacturing and tourism. Trade is also an important contributor in Kenya’s national revenues. The country has maintained a liberalized trade and market-based system.
- .info.ke domain is a quick and simple solution if you want your company to have a professional and credible online reputation. It highlights the affiliation of your business to Kenya and provides an entry point to Kenyan digital market. This is crucial in making a sustainable business.
- .info.ke domain is ideal for making customers trust your business. Digital consumers trust websites that have an affiliation to their country. It means that using Kenya’s ccTLD can substantially enhance the trust rating for your site.
- .info.ke domain is effective for internet marketing campaigns. It automatically indicates that your products/services are available in Kenya. Create awareness about your brand name and promote your goods locally by simply using this ccTLD and using valuable content.
- .info.ke domain is a great way to emphasize who your target audience is and make a clear definition of who your target customers are. It makes your marketing campaign more effective and you avoid wasting capital and time on internet users that are not qualified to be your customer.
- .info.ke domain is great for organic SEO campaign especially if your optimization techniques are purely white hat. Google loves websites using ccTLDs and give priority for local search results. Hence, your website can rank higher for your target keywords and quality customers will be generated.