What is a .charity domain?
.CHARITY Top-Level Domain.
.CHARITY domain extension for organisations and individuals involved in philanthropy, humanitarian outreach, and benevolent care to those in need.
Why register a .charity domain?
- Whether you're collecting donations, providing resources, or raising awareness about a specific issue or condition, a .CHARITY domain name indicates that you are devoted to spreading good will and compassion.
- .CHARITY domain is an ideal way to make your philanthropic efforts known to Internet users around the world.
- .CHARITY domain name registration is unrestricted which means anyone can register.
- Charities devoted to animals and the environment, health and education, arts and culture, and international NGOs should consider registering a .CHARITY domain.
- .CHARITY is the domain for non-profit and mission-driven organizations from around the world that want to clearly signal their organization’s commitment to making a difference in the world.
- .CHARITY domain is also a good fit for non-profits with a foothold in geographic regions such as the United Kingdom—where “charity” is the most commonly used term for “non-profit”.
- .CHARITY can also provide a great option for any mission-driven entity to establish a standalone website for specific campaigns or projects, serving as a complement to your primary website.
.charity Registry Information
- TLD Type: New gTLDs
- Registry: Donuts
.charity Domain Information
|Minimum Length||2 characters|
|Maximum Length||63 characters|
|Minimum Registration Period||0 year(s)|
|Maximum Registration Period||0 year(s)|
|WHOIS Privacy Available||Yes|
|Proof of Document Required||No|
|Trustee Service Available||No|