What is a .LLC domain?
.LLC is the domain for Limited Liability Companies or LLCs. Setting up your business as a Limited Liability Company has many benefits, including reducing your personal liability.
Why register a .LLC domain?
- .LLC domain means Limited Liability Company. This extension is nevertheless open to all and for any type of project.
- .LLC domain, the domain name that announces to site visitors you are a Limited Liability Company.
- .LLC domain is the domain for Limited Liability Companies or LLCs. Setting up your business as a Limited Liability Company has many benefits, including reducing your personal liability.
- .LLC domain is a great option for a range of businesses and once you register your business, you need to register your business domain. With the .LLC domain extension, you can let customers know that you're open for business and you'll have more options to find the right domain name for your business.
- You already have LLC at the end of your business name, now you can also put it at the end of your domain name with .LLC !
The .LLC is open to everyone without condition.
.LLC Registry Information
- TLD Type: New gTLDs
- Registry: Afilias
- Registry Website: http://www.afilias.info
- Whois Server: whois.afilias.net
.LLC Domain Information
|Minimum Length||2 characters|
|Maximum Length||63 characters|
|Minimum Registration Period||1 year(s)|
|Maximum Registration Period||10 year(s)|
|WHOIS Privacy Available||Yes|
|Registration Restrictions||The .LLC is open to everyone without condition.|
|Proof of Document Required||No|
|Trustee Service Available||No|